Elimination Chamberoo

Ok, first off, yes I know the title of this would make the pun writer of even the worst tabloid toilet paper cry, but I make no apologies. It was either that or "The Chamber Down Under" and that just gave off Jeffrey Epstein vibes, so I went with Chamberoo. 
Anyway, WWE Elimination Chamber is literally just a few hours away, and I'll be honest, I'm excited. Rhea Ripley vs Nia Jax, the immovable object or irresistible force, I forget, has been billed as the main event. Which seems strange, because you would think the main event of Elimination Chamber would be, well, the Elimination Chamber, but whatever. I think it's obvious that Rhea Ripley is going to retain her title until at least WrestleMania. Having her lose it in her home country would seem harsh.nlike, I don't know, say England winning the rugby world cup in Australia. By beating Australia. So while I'm sure it will be a great match, the conclusion is to me, pretty forgone. 
Rhea Ripley isn't the only member of The Judgement Day to be in action. Finn Balor and The Archer of Impotency, Damien Priest defend the tag team titles against Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate. Again, I don't really see titles changing hands here. As much as it would mix things up before WrestleMania, it wouldn't really make much sense. 
The first match of the evening however, is to be the women's Elimination Chamber. With Bianca Bellair, Becky Lynch, Liv Morgan, Naomi, Tiffany Stratton and Raquel Rodriguez battling it out to see who gets a shot at Rhea Ripley for the Women's World Championship Title at WrestleMania. My prediction is that Becky Lynch will end up victorious and get what really is a deserved opportunity at becoming the second woman to hold that particular title. I would like to point out however, that while she is my predicted winner, who I want to win is Liv Morgan. Not only has she been in the most Elimination Chamber matches of the women's division, but she was the last person to pin and beat Rhea Ripley. Also, she's my favorite and I think she genuinely deserves that shit at the title and her WrestleMania moment. 
Finally, the last match of the show and what I'm pretty sure is the actual main event. I'm not being sexist or misogynistic, just, well it's the Elimination Chamber. And actually, in my opinion, the Women's Royal Rumble was actually better than the men's this year. I found it flowed more, where the men's was a bit laboured. Also, I struggle with the disproportionate size of JD McDonagh's head and him being in the Rumble put me off a bit. Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, the Men's Elimination Chamber. Drew McIntyre, Bobby Lashley, LA Knight, Kevin Owens, Logan Paul and the Viper Randy Ortan are the men fighting for the opportunity to challenge Seth Rollins at WrestleMania for the Heavyweight Championship Title. This promises to be an awesome match, with several feuds already going on. The main one of course being Owens and Paul. And after what was a pretty lackluster match at the Royal Rumble, they'll be ready to go at it. Ortan and McIntyre don't like each other, Bobby Lashley doesn't like anyone and is out to prove himself and LA Knight has been amazing at basically pissing everyone off. My prediction is Drew McIntyre or maybe Randy Ortan. With McIntyre's contract being extended, that could mean the door is open for him to beat Rollins and then unfortunately for Drew, Damien Priest to cash in his Money in the Bank. That's not to say he'll cash in successfully though. But Ortan isnt far from being the record holder for most world titles, so it's a tough call. However, I would love to see LA Knight as the last man standing. For me, he's been the out and out star of WWE for quite a while now and should, if not for the Bloodline, be Undisputed Universal Champion. He's proven himself in and out the ring. Taken us old timers back to the days when the mic was a weapon and in his hands it's a dangerous one at that. For me he's the most deserving of that WrestleMania moment out of them all.
Anyway, that's my view on the whole thing. Let me know if you agree, let me know if you don't. Whatever you or I think, one thing I know for sure, is that Elimination Chamber at the Optus Stadium in Perth, Australia, will be the perfect checkpoint on the road to WrestleMania XL. 
Thank you for reading. I'll be back very soon. Until then, much love you bunch of beautiful bastards you.